Wednesday 3 July 2013

Just a quick one.


Hi guys,

I don’t have much to tell you apprenticeship wise this week; I was on annual leave celebrating my 21st birthday.

I do want to share news of some things looming on the horizon, including an upcoming event that may be of interest to you all.

With my apprenticeship coming to a close, my Director really wants me to focus on the DiVA Inspire segment, over the next 3 months. Designed to help motivate and inspire young people. I have been itching to get my teeth into this, but I’ve found it hard to give it the attention it deserves whilst juggling all my other work.

I’m going to try and reduce my work so that I can push on with this exciting project. Juggling tasks is a skill you need to learn for any job, it can be overwhelming at times but practice makes perfect.

So, fingers crossed, we will have some exciting interviews in the diary. Something to inspire you all.

Moving on, for all you film fanatics, I have something exciting for you. The East End Film Festival kicked off earlier this week and is one of the UK’s largest film festivals. It presents a rich and diverse programme of international premieres, industry masterclasses, free pop-up screening and immersive live events. It will be running until the 10th July so make sure you get in on the action.



Hope this short and sweet post proved to be useful.

Until next time. 

Follow me on twitter - @SeleneShaw_Diva 

For the latest apprenticeships visit our website

1 comment: