Friday 13 September 2013

My top challenges and achievements

I thought it would be fun to share with you guys my top achievements and challenges that I have faced during my apprenticeship. Enjoy.

Top 3 Challenges

1. Having to write the same thing on Twitter in 10 different ways and schedule them on Hootsuite. I sacrifice my sanity for variety.


2. Getting lost in Chelmsford after an School Apprenticeship Event. And then my phone battery nearly died.


3. Adapting to getting up every morning to get into work for 9:30am Monday-Friday. I still don't think I've gotten over this one.



Top 3 Achievements

1. Going to the Channel 4 Building, meeting all the amazing people that work there and eating all the snacks.


2. Winning my final pitch for my college project and getting £50 worth of Westfields vouchers.


3. Coordinating, interviewing and editing all the amazing footage from the cool people I got to film and interview doing DiVA Inspire.


Follow me on twitter - @SeleneShaw_Diva 

For the latest apprenticeships visit our website

No comments:

Post a Comment